Smart Shoppers - (866) 327-4053

Said they where lowes after i mistakenly dialed the worong numbrr on back of card, i called a million times saying i hVetheir info then they switchwd the 100 visa call to home heath equitment beware

Smart Shoppers - Thanks you all for bringing this subject to my attention

After I read all the comments about the Smart Shopper program, I have decided to forget about trying to get something for nothing. I'm going to ignore the tempting offer.

Review about: Smart Shopper Membership.

Smart shoppers is a scam

I answered the phone and middle eastern sounding guy said I had won a $100 Walmart gift card but wanted my credit card info for usps shipping and handling fee but I called them out on being a scam and they didn’t like it...

Comments

DON'T FALL FOR IT. I just kept them on the phone for 35 minutes!!!!!!!!

It was also middle eastern accent. They would not take a prepaid card. They kept asking for my visa or MC. They said they were calling from Phoenix, Arizona zip 85023.

1st company name they gave me was U.S. Benefits. After talking to Manager he said it was Smart Shoppers. I asked for their phone number to verify who they were and their web site, THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THAT INFORMATION UNTIL I VERIFY THAT I AM LIGAMENT BY GIVING MY CREDIT CARD IN MY NAME.

They said they are on a business line that is being recorded so that's how i should know its real. No obligation your paying 4.95 only for shipping and handling. They wont charge me for 3 or 4 days from now. Supervisor said no it is not a scam, I told him I had heard of Scams like this.

He said I assure you ma'am it is real.

We got disconnected and then the original girl called back. I put her on hold and she hung up.

to Sue #1563282

I’m very upset I hope they don’t steal from me

Smart Shoppers - I didn't even realize I had signed up for it

Turnaround Time

Prompts seemed as from walmart.com but really from this second entity trying to extort money from innocent shoppers. I just noticed when my account starting being charged that something was awry.

Horrible experience.

Never any benefits to being a so-called member of which I didn't know that I was a member of. Big scam

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Smart Shoppers - Don't waste your time!

My guy was named Barry Jones ( who knows if it is real or not) with an Asian accent. Actually my guy said he was with Smart Shoppers USA.

Bottom line, "when it is too good to be true, it probably is."

When he asked me about my personal financial information, I asked him for his such as his SSN and his credit card number just in case. That shut him up. I then asked to speak to the supervisor. Another person with Asian accent came on. I asked for the BBB info on their company name. Nothing matched up.

You know, I had a few minutes to kill. So, I talked to them.

Don't even waste your few minutes! Just laugh at them and hang up!

Smart Shoppers - I was

Turnaround Time

I was told by Smartshoppers that I would receive a Walmart gift card for 100.00 dollars and a gift card for 50.00 all I had to do was pay 4.95 for shipping and handeling and that it would not come out of my bank for 72 hours but it did come out already and this call came on March 6th I was given a confirmation number# 18030613195027 and I ask the Lady her name and phone number. Her name was Clara Wilson and she told me her number was 1 800 239-3683 and I called it because I never received any gift cards and all the number is saying is this number can't be reached at this time, it was a scam and I would appreciate a call from this person. I even called the initial number that I was called on and it was just for another promtion!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This is a scam, just as told by previous reviewers. I talked to a woman with an East Indian or Pakistani accent, she kept telling me it was not a scam, did not give any info except the company name, I looked it up, company does not exist, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Smart Shoppers - This is a scam

They said i won gift cards n dinner card n i caught them in a numbers of lies they asky name five sec later i ask him to repeat it or spell n he he didnt even temember wat i told them so i gv them another name ask them to spell that n he couldnt he ask my name again so i told them a woman's name. When you win you are not obergeted to pay nothing anothe tip that proves its a scam hope no one fells for it

Smart Shoppers - Horrible

Everything was wrong..., small charge to send free gift, so debit # given and then all the offfers came in...., I said NO to person online and then he got very rude! He said I could not cancel the orders without cancellation # that I couldn’t get until end of agreeing to all offers!!!

He would not back down to my request NO! I finally hung up..., now I am waiting to see what they charge me for!!!

Review about: Nothing But Angry They May Charge Me.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Smart Shoppers - Horrible!

1.4
Turnaround Time

Rude, rude rude!! Say No right away! Or don’t call at all!

Smart Shoppers - Promises made/ Account Charged/ Rewards never Received

On April 4, 2017 I received a phone call @ My Brothers home (727)812-2176, from Smart Shoppers Survey, I agreed to answer the questions on their survey. For the promised rewards of: 1) a $50.00 Dining Certificate and 2) A $100.00 Visa Gift card (Which was promised to arrive by mail, before that Friday - April 7th, 2017.

In order to receive these incentives AFTER I answered all the questions, I was told that I had to cover S & H @ a charge of $4.95! That amount WAS Charged on the same day & on My April Statement. The only truthful information that I was told was... UI would be charged the $4.95 and I was given the CON-Firmation #17040420052145.

Yet. I received nothing but the charge to my bank card.

Review about: Shipping And Handling For A Voucher.

Reason of review: False promises and Scammed.

Comments

They called me saying I get a gift card but I Had to pay 4.95 and asked for my card info I don't agree with giving out my card info and you say the first number of my card but yet you want me to give it. No thanks I am a college student I Need money not trying to give it.

to Charry #1539426